Our Recycling Ambassadors are returning to Electric Picnic in September and we’ll be bringing all sorts of drink can recycling fun! To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win two tickets to Electric Picnic 2023. All you have to do is comment on one of our competition posts with the correct answer to the question: How many days does it take for a drink can to go around the recycling loop?
See below for our terms and conditions.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Ireland residents only.
- We accept entrants from people aged 18+.
- The competition will run on the following social media channels:
- To be included in the prize draw, you must comment on the competition post on one of the above social media channels and correctly answer the question: how many days does it take for a drink can to go around the recycling loop?
- Every Can Counts will select 1 winning entry at random from all correct answers submitted.
- Entries must be submitted before midnight on Sunday 6th August 2023 in order to be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted directly within 3 days of the closing date and will be asked to show proof of age in the form of a passport, driving licence or National Age Card before they can claim their prize.
- We will announce the winner on our social media channels once we have successfully made contact with them privately and they have provided proof of age.
- The prize for this competition is 2 x weekend camping tickets to Electric Picnic Festival 2023. No cash equivalent is offered.